Life is messy, complicated, and often annoying... Enjoy it, it still beats being dead.






Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oops.....

So I'm guilty.... Guilty of forgetting that I had this blog, forgetting the email address I used to create this blog, and forgetting to write some of the funny shit that happens around here in the zoo Hubs and I call home.  Oh, and I forgot to mention that I got married in December too.  Whoops!  Not that it's a new thing or anything... I mean we've only been together for like fricken ever, we just decided to make it legal and binding and all that jazz.  I mean, since we heart each other and all... when we don't want to beat each other over the head with the closest 2x4 that is.  :) 

So... Funny stuff in life... Hrm.  Not a lot funny around here today unless you want to count achy bones as funny.  We're old as fuck here or we at least feel it after redoing the minion's bedroom from top to bottom, re-furnishing the living room, re-furnishing the dining room, and basically hauling more furniture around than we care to think about.  Oh, did I mention that the minion's room is now in what was our office and the office is now in his former room? No? Hmmm... yeah, I don't want to mention the TWO WEEKS of intensive labor we put into that room on afternoons after work or days I wasn't working.  He's totally worth it, and we had a good time arguing over paint (lime green) and random other bs that goes in a kid's room.  Including the posters, lamp, and headboard. 

I honestly can't think of anything else overly funny.  Life has been busy, full, and achy around these parts.   Oh and semi cranky because we're flippin exhausted.  We skipped Valentines day and went for the "Oh, I love you enough to buy you a new dining set so the sofa we're buying doesn't get fucked up by minions with food." I finally after a billion ages (literally 4 years!) and 500 furniture stores picked out a sofa that hubs doesn't hate so *gasp* we bought it and I'm so totally in love with the chair and a half and the fact that it's almost as long as I am tall and 4 of me can fit in it sideways stretched out and lazy.  I mean seriously.  It's a big damn chair. 

We've gone baby crazy around here too.  We see the professional high risk baby catcher in a few weeks and find out if we should even be considering the idea of procreating.  I can't even begin to tell you how.... fucking... excited.... I.... am!  Even though the guy is going to go spelunking (sp?) in my crotch and all that jazz I'm still pretty stoked about the idea of another minion or minion-ette.  Preferably the latter since the minion won't let me braid his hair and shit.  Since we don't have one here yet or on the way we've been buying Fred and Peanut shit.  Baby Nikes, Hello Kitty shirts, shorts and random other crap.  I even have a high chair in my kitchen. 

And that's about all we've been up to.  Not a damn thing.  I'll write more at another time, I've got Fred and his parents coming for dinner and I need to cook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment